MARKETING & CAMPAIGNS MANAGER
Lamington Group is looking for a motivated Marketing and Campaigns Manager to make an industry-changing impact in rolling out the world’s first hometel brand, room2, launching Missionworks; a new holistic co-working brand whilst also continuing the development of Lamington Apartments. The individual has the opportunity to take a portfolio of blossoming, young brands and really make their mark during a fast-paced nationwide expansion.
room2 hometels is an innovative new brand and concept created by Lamington Group, focused on a nationwide rollout. It has market-leading guest experiences and a growing reputation in challenging the stagnant and soulless hotel market with a design and experience led hometel product. Hometels is a new sector of the hospitality industry which sits between hotels, Airbnb and serviced apartments, and deliver the comforts and flexibility of home combined with the best bits of a hotel, plus the experience of Airbnb. room2 currently has hometels open in London and Southampton, with sites in development in Chiswick, Liverpool, Belfast and Manchester, along with an exciting pipeline of further properties to total 750+ keys.
Launching Spring 2021, Missionworks is a holistic co-working brand, that invigorates, inspires and facilitates ambitious people to achieve their purpose at work. Set to become one of London’s most unique coworking destinations, it is located within the iconic Grade II listed ‘Mission Hall’ on Iffley Road in Hammersmith.
About Lamington Group
Lamington is a 50-year-old family-owned and run real estate investment and development business based in London. The business has a significant property holding and also operates in residential and short term apartments under the Lamington Apartments brand.
To develop and enhance a family of market-leading hospitality brands which support the national growth ambitions of Lamington Group.
In order to achieve this, the focus will be on growing the awareness of, and booking preference for the current operational brands; room2 hometels, Missionworks, Lamington Apartments, and Lamington Group.
Your ability to deliver engaging, creative campaigns which strengthen brand identity whilst driving revenue outcomes will be crucial. You should be adept at drawing on and managing a strong collection of internal and external specialist resources and freelancers.
Specific Role and Responsibilities:
– Develop and manage an annual Marketing Calendar in line with expenditure budget to meet full year targets
– Create regular revenue driving marketing campaigns during need periods to meet revenue targets. Drive execution across multiple channels (print, web, online, social, physical).
– Drive the creation of one-off bespoke campaigns focusing on lead generation, member growth, market positioning and/or new property launches
– Support sales function to drive B2B sales performance and lead generation
– Leverage existing partnerships to drive revenue and brand awareness, whilst supporting the creation of new partnerships
– Support and drive Food & Beverage activity to enhance revenue contribution and attract new external visitation.
Content & PR
– Work with teams to develop consistent brand relevant content and distribute across channels. Have strong copywriting skills and ability to distil and then amplify key messages.
– Manage relationships with external PR companies and oversee journalist/influencer famil programme
– Develop, update and generate visual assets across properties and locations. Manage and assist during video and photoshoots with external contractors
– Collate and execute award submissions consistently throughout the year
– Oversee the marketing CRM to effectively distribute automated customer information and tactical marketing activity. Responsible for planning and approving sends in B2B and B2C context
– Manage website performance across 5 existing websites, growing performance across metrics accordingly
– Manage ongoing SEO efforts to drive awareness and market performance against competitors
– Test and measure changes for enhanced UX and ROI across sites
– Manage digital advertising campaigns to optimise performance and drive ROI
– Oversee and manage content updates across owned and managed online channels, including five websites, OTAs and partner directories.
Responsible: One direct report, and external contractors and agencies
● At least 5 years experience in marketing, with at least 2 years in people management roles
● Experience creating, managing and delivering on fully integrated marketing campaigns
● Strong copy writing ability and experience working with PR agencies
● Experience developing and producing full year marketing and communication plans
● Well connected within creative and marketing industries and previous experience recruiting, managing and directing agencies and/or freelance resources
● Strong digital marketing understanding, and proven ability to drive performance through digital channels
● Strong internal and external communication and stakeholder management, time-management and organisational skills
● Experience within hospitality/accommodation would be useful but not essential
● Budgeting and cost management experience and skills
● Experience working across multiple brands, balancing workloads and priortising
● Experience working with or for start-up organisations or brands
● Creative or marketing degree educated
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and driven marketer, to make their mark in supporting our covid-recovery and then in the launch of our room2 Chiswick property in Q3 2021, with further properties coming online in 2022.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
See other roles