Salary: £30,000 + commission pay
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Missionworks is a community-centric co-working brand based in Hammersmith, that invigorates, inspires and facilitates ambitious people to achieve their purpose at work. The new opening, the latest venture from Lamington Group is set to become one of London’s most unique co-working destinations. Missionworks is located within the iconic Grade II listed ‘Mission Hall’ located on Iffley Road in Hammersmith. Through its varied past since 1894, the building has been a hub for the local community, acting as a church hall, school, kitchen, workers club and artist studio to the theatre drape artist John to the communities of Brackenbury Village and the surrounding suburbs. The space is designed with holistic wellbeing at heart, with local artist displays and a strong sustainable focus. It is a place to nurture and celebrate the impossible dreams, the unconventional ideas and the pioneering minds behind them.
Missionworks is owned and operated by Lamington Group, a West London based real estate investment, development, and management company who design, build and operate places where people can become the best version of themselves. The Group operates room2 and room2 lite Hometels; the world’s first hometel brands, Lamington Apartments; West London’s most established Serviced Apartment operator and Lamington Lettings, an established long term letting agency.
To proactively source new clients and guests to fill fixed term spaces within the Missionworks as we build-up to and launch in early 2021. This will be achieved by driving awareness of the unique property and brand through proactive sales campaigns, relationship building with partners, industry stakeholders, potential clients and the local community. At the same time consistently deliver outstanding guest experiences and account management services for existing clients and partners to grow performance and preference.
- Identify and capture new business leads driving medium to longer-term contracted clients
- Ongoing account management, including regular performance updates and liaison with existing accounts to maintain accounts and drive further potential
- Develop launch and ongoing annual sales strategy in line with overriding business objectives
- Market insights and updates through connection with industry and clients
- Share competitor insights and updates and adapt strategies accordingly
- Weekly performance insights and sales activity updates
- Proactive listing creation/optimisation and liaison to drive awareness and preference
- Rate/pricing insights and account feedback to support strategic decision making
- Proactive relationship building with stakeholders and networking via event attendance/tradeshows and localised market presence
- Identify opportunities from existing guests to convert to corporate clients
- Monthly reporting on sales activities, future prospect business and management of sales CRM.
- Conduct famils and site visits for prospective clients and agents. Hosted events for corporate leads.
- Surprise and delight key guests to generate positive word of mouth and repeat business.
- Build relationships with key local community groups (e.g. rowing/rugby/mothers/yoga) and identify hidden influencers within these communities to champion the brand
- Share knowledge, expertise, research and recommendations with key stakeholders across the business to guide future strategic thinking and product enhancements
- Experience in creating and delivering proactive sales campaigns from idea generation through to full conversion.
- A desire to sell and love of people. You’ll love being out and about hitting the pavements and knocking on doors.
- Existing developed relationships, preferably within West London, with key stakeholders and potential clients with office let & co-working industry
- Experience creating and developing new property/brand launch sales campaigns
- An intimate knowledge and immersion within the local West London community & an ability to engage the communities within the area
- Strong written communication skills and ability to adapt style effectively for clients
- Experience creating and managing events to generate exposure and new potential leads
- Self-motivated, mature reasoning, excellent communication abilities, and able to take ownership and drive for results
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment and willingness to embrace change looking for constant improvement
- Minimum 3 years of exposure to the office letting/coworking industry
- University degree or equivalent qualification in a discipline relevant to sales and new business development
This is a rare opportunity to join an award-winning company at the early stages of its coworking brand development, and make a real impact. It is a chance to design the sales strategy to establish the fundamentals for future growth whilst personally developing.
For the right candidate, there is the potential to continue the role and grow within Lamington Group into further sales roles across other brands within the property portfolio.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- office lettings/co-working sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)