Lamington Group is looking for a experienced Marketing Manager to make an industry-changing impact in rolling out the world’s first hometel brand, room2, whilst also continuing the development of existing and early-stage brands. The individual has the opportunity to take a blossoming, young brand and really make their mark during a fast-paced nationwide expansion.
room2 hometels is an innovative new brand and concept created by Lamington Group, focused on a nationwide rollout. room2 has market-leading guest experiences and a growing reputation in challenging the stagnant and soulless hotel market with a design and experience led hometel product. Hometels are currently open in London and Southampton, with sites in development in Chiswick, Liverpool, Belfast and Manchester, along with an exciting pipeline of further properties to total 750+ keys.
About Lamington Group
Lamington is a 50-year-old family-owned and run real estate investment and development business based in London. The business has a significant property holding and operates in residential and short term apartments under the Lamington Apartments brand.
To develop and enhance a family of market-leading hospitality brands which support the national growth ambitions of Lamington Group. The primary focus will be on growing the awareness of and booking preference for the two current operational brands; room2 hometels & Lamington Apartments, whilst driving the creative direction and development to create a suite of distinct and leading brands.
Your ability to create and deliver engaging, creative campaigns which strengthen brand identity(s) and positioning will be vital. You should be adept at drawing on and managing a strong collection of internal and external specialist resources and freelancers.
– Develop and manage an annual Marketing Calendar to meet full year targets
– Create regular revenue driving campaigns during need periods to meet revenue targets. Drive execution across multiple channels (print, web, online, social, physical).
– Work with teams to enhance brand identity(s) and design through creative execution.
– Manage relationships with external PR companies and oversee journalist/influencer programme
– Work with teams to develop consistent brand relevant content and distribute across channels. Have strong copywriting skills and ability to distill and then amplify key messages.
– Manage, develop and generate visual assets across properties and locations.
– Develop advertising material, sales collateral and investor documentation to support growth of the brand(s) with consistent TOV and engaging, bespoke design.
– Develop and support onsite guest, partner and client events from ideation to execution.
– Consistently review guest journeys, looking for ways to enhance the guest experience and create unique/memorable moments.
– Manage a small, yet nimble team to develop leading brands in a creative and unique manner.
So if this sounds like you, get in touch and tell us how you’ll make your mark with this exciting growth opportunity.