Salary: Competitive based on experience
Lamington is recruiting for a lively Lettings Agent/Property Manager to manage the Lamington Lettings brand during a period of maternity leave. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join at an exciting and vibrant time. Lamington is a family-run real estate investment company based in Hammersmith, that focuses on property development of residential and commercial property, and growth of the room2 brand into a national hotel brand. Although this is a temporary role we are a growing organisation, so there is the potential to move into a permanent role at the end of the maternity cover.
About Lamington Group
Lamington is a 50-year-old family-owned and run real estate investment and development business based in London. The business has a significant property holding and operates in residential and short term apartments under the Lamington Apartments brand.
About the role
This is an exciting role for an experienced lettings agent looking to gain experience managing a department within a growing company. You will be responsible for managing the Lamington Lettings brand as well as helping in other departments to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Advertising, arranging viewings for and letting new properties as they become available
- Issuing ASTs and completing the referencing process for prospective tenants
- Ensuring that the tenancies and properties are fully compliant with current legislation
- Conducting maintenance inspections and monitoring the outstanding maintenance jobs to ensure they are resolved promptly
- Managing the required health and safety procedures and checks across the properties, using the guidance of external consultants
- Negotiating contract renewals and managing the end of tenancy process including conducting check-out reports and deposit returns
- To manage the renewal/replacement of furniture, fittings, and equipment for the property portfolio, including those of newly refurbished flats and short-let properties
- Supporting maintenance to achieve timely turnarounds and high standards of accommodation by monitoring maintenance jobs and ordering equipment/furniture
- Assist with answering incoming calls and directing enquiries to the relevant team
- Assisting the reservations team with enquiries or issues within our hotel and serviced apartment operations
- Maintaining office supplies & equipment
- Working proactively alongside colleagues in all departments to support them, including guest service, operations, housekeeping, sales, marketing, HR and maintenance.
Benefits included in the role are:
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular staff socials
- Discount for staying with room2/Lamington at any location
- Friends and family discount for staying with room2/Lamington at any location
- At least 2 years experience in residential Lettings
- Strong communication, time-management and organisation skills
- Experience within hospitality would be useful but not essential
- Available to start immediately or on short notice
See all roles